Telehealth (Private Video Sessions)
We are currently offering telehealth options for new and established patients. We utilize a HIPPA compliant platform to ensure your security.
Telehealth is available for:
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Relationship Therapy
- Marriage Counseling
- Family Counseling
The above link should click to our office number.
or Call 661-259-8200
- The most important thing is to have privacy. We do our best to provide that when we meet in the office, but now it’s up to you. Please do everything possible to make sure you are in a private space where it is unlikely you will be heard or interrupted. You may need to ask others in your space to respect your privacy by doing things like turning on entertainment in another room or listening to something on headphones.
- Try to make yourself comfortable, but not too comfortable. If you can, settle into a nice, comfortable chair. Avoid laying in bed or on your TV-watching couch as well as sitting on the floor or walking around. Try to arrange yourself in as session-like a position as you can.
- Put a box of tissues next to where you will be.
- If you want, pour yourself a glass of water.
- Please be sure to dress as you would if we were meeting in the office.
- Turn off all devices other than the one you are using to make the call. If using a smartphone or computer, do your best to quit from all programs other than the one we are using and turn off all notifications if you can.
- Try to leave yourself an additional 15-minutes both before and after the session to allow time for a transition.
- Location is important. Please do your best to always meet from the same place during this period of time, although that is not always possible.
- When we meet in-person we share the same location. But now we do not. If you find yourself curious about where we are, please feel free to ask. We will do the same so we can imagine where you are.