Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Santa Clarita, California, United States · Psychotherapist
Employment with Valencia Relationship Institute, Valencia – Open Therapist Position!!!
Valencia Relationship Institute (VRI) is looking for a qualified licensed therapist (LCSW, LMFT) to join our team 2-5 days a week (part-time or full-time) in our Valencia office Apply now!
Our ideal applicant has experience providing Relationship/Couples Counseling, Individual Counseling and Children/Adolescent Counseling. In addition, we are seeking a professional who is trained in trauma work, especially with first responders. A solid understanding and training in the areas of Trauma Based CBT, DBT and/or EFT with couples is preferred (or a strong willingness & commitment to learn). Applicants must be dedicated to building strong relationships and be passionate about providing the highest level of care to our clients.
Valencia Relationship Institute is a growing, high-end counseling center that is dedicated to providing quality emotional & behavioral health services to those who are struggling with anxiety and depression, trauma, loss/ grief, life transitions, divorce as well as other relationship problems. We also focus on providing excellent support and training to our therapists. We specialize in helping our clients (children through adults) overcome social anxiety, worry, OCD, depression, among many other emotional difficulties that effect their most precious relationships.
We Are Hiring!
A licensed therapist (LCSW, LMFT) is needed, part-time (25 hours minimum) or full time (30-40 hours a week) which includes 2 evenings a week + a weekend day (Saturday or Sunday are required). The culture we provide to our professional colleagues is very supportive, warm and encouraging, which has resulted in the growth of a very cohesive and fulfilled group practice.
Perfect position for a seasoned Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). However, newer licensees are welcome to apply, as well.
Compensation: Ranges from $48,750-$86,320 a year depending on experience, training, and part-time vs. full time.
Our Ideal Applicant...
- Minimum of 2 years (Preferred) licensed experience providing (or strong motivation to learn)Trauma Based Therapy (EMDR, CBT, etc), Couples Therapy/Child and Adolescent Therapy/ Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with children/ teens / parents / couples or adults with anxiety and depression problems and a solid understanding of these methods.
- Willingness & motivation to stay on top of the latest research and evidence based methods through regular training and consultation.
- Desire to develop a career with Valencia Relationship Institute and contribute to our TEAM!
- Passionate about providing exceptional therapy to high functioning clients in a supportive, kind, and focused manner.
- Someone who is enthusiastic and motivated to join a really magnificent team at Valencia Relationship Institute.
Great Opportunity working at Valencia Relationship Institute….
- Excellent, motivated, and appreciative clients
- Supportive, multidisciplinary, high-achieving, fun, and professional team
- Focus on therapy without any marketing tasks, rental fees, billing
- Fully staffed with an amazing administrative and care coordination team
- Regular consultation, training, professional development and support
- Make positive changes and develop various programs of interest
AND we’ve created an environment and culture where the lion’s share of your time is spent doing exactly what you love. . . DOING THERAPY! We take care of the rest.
Equal Opportunity Employment & At Will Employment
Employees are hired based solely on Valencia Relationship Institute personnel requirements and the qualifications of each individual candidate. We will not tolerate nor condone discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin or disability. We will comply with the spirit and letter of all local, state and federal laws pertaining to employment. Furthermore, we will not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin or disability when making decisions regarding termination of employees. All employment at Valencia Relationship Institute is considered to be “at will” in accordance with employment laws of California.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT A RESUME AND A COVER LETTER, INCLUDING WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO WORK AT VRI AND WHAT YOUR PLAN IS IN THE NEXT 3-5 YEARS TO firstname.lastname@example.org.