Administrative Assistant (Intake Coordinator)DESCRIPTION Valencia Relationship Institute (now in Valencia & Burbank/Toluca Lake) is a growing, high-end counseling center that is dedicated to providing quality mental & behavioral health services to those who are struggling with relationship problems. We specialize in helping our clients (children through adults) resolve relationship issues which may also include, family conflicts, affairs, depression, anxiety, social anxiety, worry, OCD, among many other emotional difficulties, using evidence based therapy practices. We Are Hiring! We are looking for the next addition to our Amazing Administrative & Intake Coordination Team to continue to help our clients with the highest level of quality: Many Administrative Duties (Scanning, Filing Computer Work), Intake Coordination, Receptionist and phone scheduling would be the primary role of this person, there’s always lots to do in our growing business. We are a small business with a friendly, professional atmosphere. You would be working with and supporting a team of therapists who provide professional, private, mental health therapy in Valencia and Burbank. Learn about the inner workings of a small health care business and be a part of helping people have happier and healthier relationships. Compensation: $13-15 an hour, depending on experience and qualifications, with room for growth.
REQUIREMENTS Our Ideal Applicant…
- At least 1 year of experience of professional phone scheduling or receptionist duties, where phone, email duties, and client contact were a large part of the job (dental office, spa scheduler, medical receptionist, hair salon). Professional, friendly, and flexible with clients and fellow co-workers. Must have the ability to stay organized, detail oriented, and accurate in your work.
- Must have experience and be very comfortable with phone answering, website browsers, word processing, email, database entry.
- Easy to work with and who accepts correction, training, and feedback well.
- Administrative support required such as: Scanning, Letter writing, Mailings, Faxing, and Emailing, Excel spreadsheet work, and other administrative activities as assigned (training will be provided).
- 40 hours per week (or two 20-hour part time positions) Some Evenings or Saturdays and overtime required
- Desires longer term career with us!
- Minimum Education AA (Or explain why you feel you can excel in this role without the required education)
BENEFITS Great Opportunity with Valencia Relationship Institute…
- Supportive, multidisciplinary, high achieving, fun, and professional team of therapists & admin staff
- Independent working environment
- Make positive changes and help people live happier and less stressful lives!
- Excellent administrative team, supportive and dedicated managers and owner
- Professional, respectful, and appreciative staff and client
- Growth and Learning Available (Training Funds Too!)
- Sick time
Comments from past administrative staff: “I really enjoy the team atmosphere and getting to know so many different people. Not only have I developed relationships with the staff and therapists here, I have a chance to speak with our clients and get to know them on an individual basis. I feel good about the work that I do here and I feel appreciated by the therapists and the owners of the group practice. It’s a calm and inviting atmosphere and I enjoy the strengths that each therapist brings to this company.” Equal Opportunity Employment & At Will Employment Employees are hired based solely on Palo Alto Therapy personnel requirements and the qualifications of each individual candidate. We will not tolerate nor condone discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin or disability. We will comply with the spirit and letter of all local, state and federal laws pertaining to employment. Furthermore, we will not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin or disability when making decisions regarding termination of employees. All employment at Palo Alto Therapy is considered to be “at will” in accordance with employment laws of California. INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT A RESUME AND A COVER LETTER, INCLUDING WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO WORK AT VRI AND WHAT YOUR PLAN IS IN THE NEXT 3-5 YEARS TO email@example.com.